Sunday, April 19, 2009

Minute by minute ...


Today was one of those days that I woke up, took a deep breath and decided that it was time to relax. The kids were all out and about with what appeared to be the entire neighborhood in the back yard ... what better time for me to search for a bit of creativity. Since exploring Booth #32's blog, I have become infatuated with the Jr. Size Legal pad holder's. I make them for friends and family (don't peek Marie - this one is for you!) I used all CTMH products (except for the ribbon) Creme Brulee and Sorbe paper and ink, March word puzzle stamp set.


I struggled with the silhouette card (CTMH) and did not feel that the 3x3 square with the scallop and "mother" looked quite right. Feedback is welcome and appreciated.


3 comments:

Marie said...

I like the Mother card! I like the flower on the square. Don't know what I could possibly offer for feedback...but it was nice talking to you on the phone. Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend :-(
Hugs!

Unknown said...

I love this card it is very beautiful! I wouldn't change a thing. = )

AaronB said...

The jr legal is really cute!