Sunday, December 20, 2009

Countdown ...



It's only 4:30 p.m. on a Sunday afternoon and I find my eyes drooping.  My body drained of its energy.  I prepare myself to curl up with a novel ... after all I managed to get all of the holiday gifts wrapped today as well as laundry, dishes and a bit of housework.  I close my eyes for a short rest when I am struck with realization.  I never made the desk caddy for my sister who will be arriving from VA on Christmas night.  I rush to my stash of paper ... yikes ... little is left as I've used most if for craft fairs and Christmas cards and gifts.  I'm sharing with you what I was able to come up with - I really feel that it is missing something.  What do you think?? 

1 comment:

Marie said...

I don't think it is missing a thing! She is going to love it. And I'm counting down the days...
Love and hugs,
Marie