Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gratitude Canvas Frame and More!

Gratitude Canvas Frame

Owl Punch Birthday

Thumping Technique :Because I Care stamp
I have been so busy that time just seems to get away from me.  I am in my final semester of school with just five weeks before I've completed my B.A. of Psychology.  What a journey.  I've been working hard trying to prepare for upcoming Bazaars.  My house is filled with Reindeer poop, Snowman Poop, Magic Reindeer food, Pencil ornaments, frames and cards galore.  I have almost depleted my all occasion cards and must soon get to work on them.  I miss the blogging world but know that I will do my best to keep a line of communication until I can get back in full swing! 

4 comments:

Marie said...

Awww, that owl card is my favorite! It is absolutely adorable!!!

Val said...

What Marie said! Love the owl card - and I need my general card assortment replenished. I'll put in an order after the holidays!

inkedx2 said...

Congrats on getting your Bachelor's! With a large family like you have I know that was a challenge. I was so excited with our chance "bump in" at convention to finally meet you.

Robbie

ALONETANU94 said...

online jobs, part time jobs, data entry jobs, copy pasting jobs, earn money online from home
www.jobzcorner.com