Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Let's Get Organized!


I feel so great now that I am back in the crafting mode.  Though I still have daily pain from my rotator cuff and tonotomy surgery, I am working hard in physical therapy and moving forward every day.  A week ago I gave some weekly planners to my top group of ladies, each customized with Field Flowers stamped in their favorite Stampin' Up colors.  I received so many compliments back that today I disassembled a monthly planner and customized it for myself.  I only wish that my photo abilities were much greater as the planner is so pretty up close!  Now when I am sitting in a meeting and we are looking at dates to schedule follow-ups or pulling out my planner to schedule a workshop I have an easy way to mention what I do!!  
                             
Recipe:  CS and Ink- very vanilla, artichoke, razzleberry, wisteria wonder, pool party, cherry cobble, garden green, concord crush
Stamps:  Field Flowers

Enjoy!


No comments: