Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's in the Air ...


It was such a cool day in Vermont ... the scent of Fall lingers in the air as I watch the yellows, reds and oranges shadow the backyard.  That could only mean one thing ... Christmas is around the corner.  For me that means it is time to switch in to overdrive and prepare for an annual craft fair I attend in VA with my sister.  The Ovitt household has endured a very tough year (I had two major surgeries) so I am praying that I may bring in a bit of holiday income.  My mind is swirling with many project and card ideas ... just waiting for my body to catch up with my mind!!  

What are you up to ... crafting for the holidays?  Would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

Brian King said...

Love Santa peeking through. I also love that you stuck with just red and white. Would have been so easy to add green, but the restraint pays off. :)

Unknown said...

This post is approprieat.I am very excited to read your next blog post..Please keep posting.......
best travel spots