Thursday, July 29, 2010

SU Convention Swaps share - my cards

Card Swap #1:  Baroque Motifs and Old Olive
Card Swap #2:  Vintage Vogue wheel in More Mustard with Season of Friendship in Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Forest Friends.
Card Swap #3:  Garden Greenhouse in So Saffron and Perfect Plum

 Call me old fashioned ... I didn't want to spoil the surprise and share the cards I made for my first Stampin' Up Convention so I waited ... biting my nails and remaining as possible.  I left with 302 card fronts and can't believe I was able to swap them!  What fun!  I haven't had time to go through the card fronts I received in return but will share my favorites with you soon! 


2 comments:

Marie said...

The pictures on your blog are even better than the ones you sent via e-mail. Gorgeous! (and you are too funny with your last comment to me...I'm looking forward to YOU teaching ME some of what you learned!)
Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

[color=#853e48]Awesome post! thank you for sharing this information. samiesentiments.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#853e48]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]