Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Too sticky to stamp?

It's hard to believe that only two weeks ago we were suffering unseasonably cold weather in Vermont and were threatening to turn the heat back on with highs in the 50's and low 60's.  Today we are facing our first heat wave since 2003!  I sat down yesterday to work on a few card fronts for Convention but found myself sticking to everything! LOL  What a mess I ended up with!  It was a tough decision but I decided to can it and take the kids out to the pool instead!!  The party favor I am sharing was part of our demonstrator shoe box swap inspired by stamping sister Andrea Sharp.  It holds eight Hershey nuggets though can be used for many other little gifts!  


The two boys are cousins out cooling off for a bit in the pool yesterday.  The one on the left is my nephew Chase and the one on the right my son Steele.  Please keep Steele in your prayers as we have been visiting Vermont Children's Hospital regularly.  He has stopped growing and we have been undergoing some monthly testing ... no fun!


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Sherrill Graff owner said...

http://latenightstamper-stampandscrap.blogspot.com/
your art is on my blog
sherrill graff istmpnv@aol.com