Sunday, October 10, 2010

Business Options and Christmas Fun


It may seem that I have taken a hiatus from the blogging world however I have been busy crafting away.  In my small corner of Northern Vt I have struggled for over a year to book workshops and class events.  I decided that I needed to seek a new vision for what I want to do with my Stampin Up business.  Should I just give up and become a hobbyist?  For those who know me well know that I am not a quitter (especially considering that I am working, raising a family and finishing my college degree!) I decided that before I throw in the towel I am going to try selling cards and craft items already made to friends and family member hoping that my name will circulate and something will bless my life (business aspect as I am blessed in every other way).  
     So don't you just love the Greeting Card Kids Stampin' Up stamp set?  I just think it is absolutely adorable and lifts my spirits every time I use it!  I have noticed that I use Real Red and either Old Olive or Garden Green for my Holiday cards so I am going to challenge myself this week to step outside my comfort zone and try something a bit more dazzling.  Check back soon and see what I've come up with!
   Thanks for visiting! 
Best,
  Samantha

No comments: