Saturday, October 2, 2010

Play Break

 Hi Friends!  
    I've been a busy little Stamper!  After spending way too much time with paper (and not the Stampin' Up kind), I decided to ditch the schoolbooks and get inky!  What fun!  I am addicted to making these cute little Hershey Nugget tins!  I am hoping to use them as gifts for Christmas and as items in upcoming craft fairs.  Stampin' Up's designer series paper makes coming up with eye catching themes such a breeze!  Of course the first one took me a bit to get the measurements right but after that it was cut and glue!  Don't you just love the Holiday paper this year!


After I was done with the nugget tins (for now) I decided to make some Reindeer Food since it was such a big hit last year that I sold out of the first craft fair.  Such a simple project that kids and families love!  I also discovered this cute little project for Rudolph's spares somewhere on the internet.  I could pretty much remember what it looked like so here is my shot at making it.  My kids thought this was just 'awesome mom".  I had to laugh at there response - it sure made me feel good to get such a lift out of them.  




I was in a group buy for these cute little test tube holders.  Though the front of my gift card holder won't show up (I'll keep trying) I love Gretchen Barron's idea to make up these adorable holders.  




Well, the night is young so I'm off to play a bit more.  If I am taking a day off from all my responsibilities ... I'm gonna make the most of it!!


Happy Stamping all!



3 comments:

Lynette said...

Glad you got to create! I had our Grandaughter until noon, then groceries, then laundry..oh well so much for a card making day for me! Glad to see you took a break from the school work and rejuvinated!
Lynette/Stampin Sista!

Unknown said...

visit my blog fungamesfordownload.blogspot.com :)

Marie said...

These are all awesome projects!!!!