Saturday, January 15, 2011

Could it be ... and Convention creator search

Was this your convention swap?
Whew ... what a week.  I so wanted to get my craft savvy hat on but there were other plans in store for me.  No matter what came within reach of my fingertips this week - it broke.  The kicker in the pants for me was losing my hard drive on my desktop that has my life's history (and everything I need to complete year end paperwork for my childcare business).  I had just worked on flyers that mailed out to customers to start various clubs and now I can't remember everything I put in the newsletters!  Yikes!  I'm excited to get things going in 2011 for my Stampin' UP business.  I no longer want to be labeled a hobby demo!  In order for that change to occur I need to lose inhibitions in contacting people and learn that it is okay to hear no, no, no ... because somewhere amidst those no's there might be a yes.  There is only one way to find out!  I believe that Sale - a - Bration is a great time to reintroduce myself and get some bookings!  

While at Convention in Salt Lake City, UT this past July I came across the cutest little display of the color families.  I managed to take a picture of this swap as one of my friends was lucky enough to receive one.  I am looking for the creator of this swap.  If you recognize who made this or if you are the creator could you please contact me via email: ovittfam@ncctv.net.  

I'm off to blog hop and see if it is just the cure for my blues ... I need to get some MoJo since I lost all of my SU pictures and project that I have created over the past year.  I know you will all give me the energy I need to 'share the love'!
Best,
  Samantha

No comments: