Saturday, January 29, 2011

For the love of Family... Plus One

Family (I'm kneeling in front in gray sweater)
 They inspire me.  They support me. They listen to me. They make me laugh (sometimes until I cry).  I am so blessed to have these beautiful women in my life ... yes, my Stampin' Up family!  ""Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible -- the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family." Today we all got together for a shoebox swap and to share a bit of motivation with one another.  What an uplifting atmosphere!  We shared what SU's plus One means to each of us, enjoyed laughter and food and some pretty amazing projects!  They are the reason I am a demonstrator and to each and every one of them I thank you!
   My plus One's first goal was to get a monthly club established.  Last night was the first meeting of my It's a Girl Thing girls club.  It was a success!  We had a blast not only crafting but sharing giggles and stories!

I feel inspired and ready to take on 2011.  I'm going to dream big!  Have a great weekend and watch for our shoebox swap projects coming this week!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! Glad you have such a great support group for your SU!
Is the gorgeous girl in the front of the kids' crafting photo Ryan's new girlfriend?
Hugs from Colorado