Finally having found my way back to my blog to add a quick post, I noticed that I had received this beautiful Stylish Blogger Award from Maddiebug Designs http://www.maddiebugdesigns.blogspot.com/) This really touched my heart and I am so honored to accept.
In accepting this award I need to do the following:
1.Thank the person/persons that shared this award with me and link it back to their blog/blogs.
2.Share eight things about myself.
3.Pass this award onto eight other bloggers that I have recently discovered.
4.Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition!
Eight things about me:
1. I live in a very small town with a good 'ol fashion Village Market, Fire Station and we have to get our mail at the post office as they do not deliver mail to our homes.
2. I just graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Psycholgoy in December.
3. I have five beautiful and amazing children.
4. I own and operate my own Registered Family child care in my home and this is my 13th year.
5. I have a phobia of mice.
6. I am a chocolate addict.
7. This is my second year as a SU Demonstrator.
8. I love to read and my Kindle is fully loaded!
There are so many inspirational blogs to share this award with. Many have touched my heart! I would like to pass this award along to:
1. Kathy Kalthoff: Stampin to Share
2. Wanda: my Creative Corner
3. Madeline Morcello: The Stamping Studio
4. Deanna: De Stampin' Corner
5. Rita: Cards by Rita
6. Rose: Rose's World
7. Chat (nightstamper): Me, My Stamps and I
8. Heather Miles Portney: Blinging Home the Bacon