Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Envelope Bag - Gift Card Holder


The countdown is on ... two weeks from tomorrow I will be in my car and headed to Virginia!  I am very fortunate to have a family supportive of my dream of finding a venue to share my card creations and crafts.  I have been busy playing with paper, searching the cyber world for inspiration, and getting inky!  These little bags were made with Stampin' Up envelopes.  I used my favorite stamp set Snow Much Fun and Bashful Blue ink and ribbon.  These can be hung from the tree with a gift card or treat, given to a coworker or used as a Secret Santa gift.  So many ideas!  I made several different designs and played with different colors!  Let me know ... which one is your favorite?




 Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

CathyD said...

I love them all! I can totally agree with you about darkness etc, enjoy your get away!think of you often. glad to hear your stamping.

Paty said...

This bags are beautiful!!