Sunday, February 22, 2009

Relax



I finally did it! I put the books down, tossed the laundry behind a door and closed it, left dishes in the sink (yes, I really did!) and decided to take a deep breath, relax with a few friends and craft for an afternoon. I found myself glancing toward the sink from time to time... but held fast to the idea that there were plenty of clean glasses in cupboard so it would be okay!


This project was a hit. All close to my heart products were used. The flower was made from February's Stamp of the Month - Easter Eggs. The right side has a velcro closure and opens to hold a lined notebook inside! (Sorry, I can't figure out how to 'flip' this picture... i'm a blogger newbie!)
The criss card card is one I made using the Emporium paper packet from Close to my Heart and a Rub On ... yes the products speak for themselves! I love the color combinations in the Emporium paper pack!


1 comment:

Jamie Harder said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I love this criss cross card you made...so glad you left the dishes! I haven't tried this type of card yet...it is now officially on my "to do" list!!