Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MOJO100 - Day 3 and a rambling


Here's my take on today's MOJO and a few thoughs ...

Today I found a friend,
Who knew everything I felt.
She knew my every weakness,
And the problems I've been dealt.
She understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams.
She listened to how I felt about life and love,
And knew what it all means.

Not once did she interrupt me,
Or tell me I was wrong.
She understood what I was going through,
And promised she'd stay long

I reached out to this friend
To show her that i care
To pull her close and let her know
How much I need her there

I went to hold her hand
To pull her a bit nearer
And realized that this perfect friend I found
Was nothing but my mirror.

3 comments:

SCRAPCRAZY said...

THAT IS THE SWEETEST THING I'VE HEARD IN A WHILE;)
WHAT IS IT FROM? GREAT JOB WITH THE SKETCH!!

Marie said...

nice take on this sketch (I found it pretty challenging!) and great poem, Girl! Love ya.

Unknown said...

Samie, what a pretty card, and what a special verse! It's a keeper. Sometimes we're the hardest on ourselves, aren't we? Blessings!