Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stampin' Up Gratitude

It must be a sign ... this "WHY" statement that has been the center of everything for me lately.  I was in a bit of a depressed mood today.  Been feeling a little bit lonely and thinking I should plan some girl time ... with school preparations for all of the kids and getting ready for a weekend trip to the Great Escape I haven't been able to 'hook up" with any of the girls.  It always seems that when I am in one of these 'moods' my upline, Michelle Deslandes, has a sixth sense.  Not only did she call me today to check in and catch up, I also received a beautiful card in the mail from her today.  There is no question WHY I became a demonstrator ... it's all about family and friendships.  Thanks "My Me-Shel" for touching me with a bit of sunshine today!

No comments: