Friday, August 27, 2010

I've been Stampin'!

Pulling out the supplies and playing around ... yup I've been stamping.  I had prepared posts that were scheduled to update on my blog but apparently I did not do something right because I see that I am not showing my blog posts.  I will play around with that later.   Life has been so busy lately that I almost let time go by without stamping ... knowing that the best stress relief treatment is to grab some ink, stmaps and paper and PLAY!  I have making a bit of Holiday cards using some card fronts that went around last year.  I also pulled out one of my favorite stamps and some retired paper.  I have tons of retired items and decided that they would be great to use for cards that I am giving as gifts.  I just finished a box for a very special aunt who goes out of her way to help take care of my mom.  I hope to post some of the cards and projects that I have made so that my blog continues to update.  I also hope to figure out how to add my Stampin' Up blog favorites to the tab on my home page ... I'm just so NOT tech savvy!!  I am off to browse and see what you have all been up to!  Happy Stampin'!!!


No comments: