Monday, July 20, 2009

Friends - what a blessing!















What fun ... a Luau Stampin Up party at my good friend Michelle's on Friday night. Laughter, friends, good food, prizes and games and of course some make and takes! This girl knows how to throw a party. I really enjoyed the mini pizza boxes. I haven't decided what I am going to do with mine ... fill it with cards, something yummy - perhaps a homemade cookie wrapped in decorative celophane ... the possibilities are endless. In preparing for her party I was happy to help my dear friend in preparations ... she showed me how to make these cute Lays (sp?) for the Luau. We used the big shot and felt with one of the new embosslits. My daughter has it hanging in her room so I can't get a pic tonight (she's already drifted off to dreamland).

I hope all my blogging friends are doing well. I look forward to a vacation next week and the arrival of my sister Marie - you all know her from her amazing blog www.isomcre8tions.blogspot.com.

Thanks for stopping by!
Love and blessings,
Samantha

3 comments:

Marie said...

Beautiful work as usual! Can't wait to see you :-)

Sarah said...

Ya know I could swear I left a comment on these cards???? where did it go?
I totally love them both. Esp the second one. The colors on that are awesome.

Fiona Harrison said...

I love that Circle Circus card, just got that set but then went dry on ideas. Thanks for the inspiration,