Friday, July 3, 2009

Some fun stuff ...

I can't believe that I spent a day crafting and accomplished so little. Why is it it takes me forever to come up with color combo's, sets to use and all the specifics? Here's what I managed to put together .... the thank you box holds a post it pad and mini-gel pen. I also made a couple with Receese peanut butter cups! Yum!


I was inspired by Aaron Brown (Booth #32) to try these cute cd holders. Inside are drinking staws and flavor packets.

I can't figure out how to rotate this picture because when I view it on my computer it is the right way. These are cute little matchbook gummy holders. I'm hoping the kids at the celebration tomorrow will nag their mommies for one when they walk by my craft table LOL!



















I love using the Top Note die for the Big Shot to whip up simple cards for all occasions!

Thanks for stopping by. Click on a picture to view it larger!

PS - does anyone know how or why my entire blog list (of blogs that I follow) has disappeared on my dashboard! Sob!

~Samantha

3 comments:

Sarah said...

My blog list disappears from time to time...then it comes back.
I LOVE all your projects Sammie. It looks like you have done a lot.
It takes me FOREVER to pick out papers, inks stamps etc...I feel like the worlds slowest crafter sometimes :-)
Have a great 4th of July!

Unknown said...

Wow, Samie, you accomplished a LOT--each of your projects is really cute! Did you ever receive the directions you had asked me for? Hope so! Happy weekend. :D

Queenie Jeannie said...

Blogger has "issues" sometimes, so it isn't you. Chances are it will fix itself so don't worry!

SUPER CUTE things!! I hope you sold a ton!

I'm new to SBS #28 and wanted to say hello!