Friday, July 24, 2009

Miscellaneous post ...



I wanted to take a minute and share with you what I do all day long ... for the past ten years I have operated a Registered Home Child Care in my town and remain the only one. I have been truly blessed with the respect and friendship of the families whose children I care for. With their permission, I am sharing with you a picture of me with the group of children currently enrolled (ages: 7mos, 2,4,4,6,and 7). If this doesn't keep me on my toes, I also have four of my own children at home ... ages 16, 12, 10 and 8. Whew, I'm getting tired just typing LOL. My first arrivals arouse me at 6:00 and the last goes out the door at 6:30 pm. I try to manage homework in on most nights as I pursue my Bachelor of Psychology ... so crafting is what I do to "get away". My vacation is officially started and my sister's arrival is only 3 days away! I hope to get some crafting time in and will have to share a pic of the two of us! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sami, you're very committed and caring to provide child care for this cute group! I can tell you love children--they are blessed to have you as their care giver. I hope you and Marie enjoy a wonderful time together & I look forward to seeing fotos and layouts afterwards (no pressure!). Blessings & happy weekend!

Sarah said...

So you get to see Marie with a :-) in 3 days!!! woohoo for you. I wish my sister could come see me. She is in the UK with a family of her own.
I miss her so much.
Good for you Sammie...enjoy your time with your family.

Marie said...

Happy dance, happy dance :-) Only 3 more days! Girl, your hair has gotten so long since you were in Colorado.
Cute bunch of kiddos and I love the shirts.
Love ya!

Carla Harrah said...

Hope you girls have a wonderful time together. Your kids are so cute I don't know how you keep up with all of them. LOL!

Unknown said...

WOW! I don't know how you do it! I have 4 kids living in my house right now plus my husband and they drive me crazy. LOL!

JustNeedling said...

Wow! I don't know how you manage to do it with 4 kids of your own. I have three and they are a handful.