Friday, September 4, 2009

Awed by fellow bloggers



As I sit here preparing to share a couple of projects that I played around with tonight, I have to wonder if they are worthy. I love to sit here reading blogs and looking at all of the wonderful cards and projects shared through blogging friends. Each and every one of you are amazing. You bring so much to those of us with limited outlets. You inspire me to keep trying ... to search for my own creative niche. Keep leading and step by step I will follow!








Thanks for stopping!

4 comments:

shortywithastory said...

I love your Joy card! Great job!

Sarah said...

Of course they are worthy!!! I think they are both great cards!!
I have never used Stampin Up stuff ...is it tough to adjust to non acrylic stamps?
You seem to be doing an awesome job though!

Tracy said...

Very cute cards! I love the ribbon and color choices. :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards! I haven't even started Christamas cards. Opps. LOL