Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gum Party Favor ...

I can't believe it ... I'm posting for the second day in a row!  Yikes ... that means I am ignoring those Statistics books.  I spent too much time today searching for some gum treats I had seen made with the Two Tags die.  I finally decided to just wrap the gum in a 3x3 piece of DSP and add a scallop punch.  I can't believe my Mom and Me club is only 4 days away ... I'm usually so organized and prepared but with everything goin on I will be running around chasing my own tail.  Oh how I wish I could clone me!!  I have to remember not to carry the load alone ... to reach out and ask for help ... one of my weaknesses.  Life's a lesson!

Thanks for stopping by!

"Your going to wear yourself out ... This job is too heavy a burden for you to handle all by yourself."  EXODUS 18:18

3 comments:

Marie said...

Really cute!
I'm sure you'll do great with your mom and me...remember your last one was a success ; )
I'll lift some prayers anyway.
Love ya!

robyncreates said...

How cute! I never thought of doing just a stick of gum-cute and inexpensive! Tks!

Sarah said...

These are SO fun and cute!!!! Great job.