Friday, February 26, 2010

Sneaky, sneaky...

This is Samantha's sister Marie with a : ). I'm being a little sneaky here, and Sam may regret that she gave me her blog password so I could give her blog a face lift (she's been busy with a thousand and one responsibilities) Anyway, I'm in Colorado and she's in Vermont and it makes me sad sometimes to be so far away from her. Today I received a wonderful box of goodies from her and amongst the other goodies, were a couple of things she has made. Now I know that she has posted a couple of these on her blog already, but I don't think her photos do justice to her work so I took a few photos and am posting them for her ; )



(I couldn't resist..at least I took one photo first...)















I Love my sister :-)

Marie with a :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

In case I haven't said it a thousand times before ... I LOVE my sister! (Sneaky and all!)

Sarah said...

Ha how fun!!! Love these...again :0)

Lynette said...

awwww gotta love the "sisterly love"......

Val said...

Wow! I have such amazingly talented sisters! Love the crafts...and the face lift!