Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Look ... New Day



The snow is still coming down hard.  Travel is pretty limited to necessity as the Green Mountain State is blanketed in heavy, wet cover.  The weatherman warns that snow is changing to rain and next come flood warnings.  Gotta love Vermont!  Feeling a bit stressed I decided to take a break and make a couple of cards to share.  Lately I've been stumbling across various papers and color combo's that I thought I would never use or could not envision them on a card or project.  That holds true for the Nouveau Chic designer paper I used on these two cards.  Not thorougly convinced I liked this DSP, I was awed at the elegance it could bring to a card with very little additions.  

"Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."
~ Dr. Robert Anthony

Thanks for visiting!  

3 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW these are awesome!!!! LOVE what you did with these colors and papers. So elegant.
What an incredible quote you left us with!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is fabulous...great style..have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Unknown said...

Samie, I love what you did with the noveau chic paper designs! Thanks for leaving me some love on my blog lately. Happy weekend!