Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Girls night ...

I needed a break!  So my upline Michelle Deslandes and my Stampin' sister Lynette Fresn came over and we made a few cards (because I always manage to chat more than I craft!)  My upline shared a beautiful card using the new Extra Large bird punch and I had to CASE it of course!  I also Cased a card I saw on Splitcoast using the Ornament punch to make these adorable little fish!  Anyone have any idea how to add bubbles???  The last cards was a five minute bday card!  I need to fill a box with bday cards and have no experience with male gendre cards! 

Thanks for stopping by!

      ~SamieVt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

ezlivinginvt said...

I love that boarding card. I almost bought that stamp when I placed that huge order, but figured I needed to wittle the list down in order for my hubby to not be upset with me.

Scrappywonder said...

I love your striped fish -- what a hoot!! R ;)