Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time change fog ...

   What a way to start the day.  I slept in!  Yes, you read that right ... I rolled over and looked at the clock.  I rubbed my eyes, 8:30 a.m. time to get some coffee and start my day!  I made my way downstairs and as I was standing at the coffee maker I looked over at the stove ... 9:33 a.m.???  What????  I set the cup down and walked to my computer ... 9:34 a.m.!  I slept in ...what a way to throw you whole day off!  LOL  I can't do time changes!  It was a domino reaction after that.  All day long I was chasing that hour ...

I did escape for a bit and head over to my Stampin' UP sister, Deanna Smith's to play for a bit.  We only live a mile apart and just don't do this often enough anymore!  (Of course when I got ready to leave I was quite proud that it was only 4:37 p.m. and I still had a few hours of the day left ... need I say that she hadn't set her clocks ahead and it was 5:37 p.m.!!!)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ohhhh such FUN projects Samie!!! LOVE them all. You are so talented.