Monday, March 8, 2010

MOJO Monday

Hi Friends!
   I'm not really sure that this is one of my favorite cards.  I wanted to pop on and post it just in case I don't get a chance to whip up another one.  The Mojo cards I've seen so far are amazing!  I do like the color combination with this card though I could have played around with the patterned paper a bit.  I used soft suede and melon mambo and the Wings of Friendship hostess set. 
Our household has been plagued with the flu and it really hit me hard.  I need to take better care of myself as I am falling behind on keeping up with my blog, my housework, my homework ... everyday life!  I decided to make tonight a play night and will post cards or projects later!  Thanks for stopping by.  Stay healthy!
~Samantha

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is beautiful Sammi! Your dp is awesome and your right the color combo is gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Love it Samie!!!! beautiful colors you chose.

Julie Marshall said...

Cute card! I LOVE the Thoroughly Modern DSP. I will miss it :(