Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blogging bonds ...

There are times in our lives when we feel all alone even when we are surrounded by others.  We laugh, but are not sharing in the laughter.  We hear, but we are not listening.  We are lost in our own measure of time.  Today, however, I found myself believing... believing that everything in my life has Purpose.  I went through ups and downs, trials and failures in order to become stronger.  I was chosen to parent two more children because He knew that no matter what, I would make the sacrifices I needed to nurture them and love them.  I often wonder if visitors even read the blogs we post or if they just click a picture that appeals to them.  Today, I found faith through the blogging world and I send a big thank you to Rebecca (http://scrappywonder.blogspot.com/).  I love visiting her blog and when I arrived there this evening there was a post titled:  For Samie  (check it out). She made this beautiful card that lifted my spirits.

Thank you Rebecca for renewing my faith!   No matter how steep the mountain - the Lord is going to climb it with you.

4 comments:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Love, love, love the sense of time with the flower!!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Your friend's card is just lovely--how wonderful to find a paper hug in your mailbox just when you needed it. . . . .

Scrappywonder said...

sometimes we never know where the path will lead.. we just we have to walk it - so glad you shared your card!! R ;)

suzARTe said...

this is such a lovely card. I love the colours and all the little details