Friday, May 7, 2010

Stampin' Up Bird Punch - a must for all crafters!

It done .... another semester of school behind me and the end that much closer!  What a tough semester.  So many unexpected curve balls.  I've managed to remain intact for the most part.  It is sad to sit back and reflect on the last few months.  I see how much life and its effect on my emotional well being has inhibited my creativity.  I hope to find myself back in the swing of things ... and soon with my first Convention trip around the corner.  I am worried that I will not be able to complete my card swaps and 3d's before it's time since we won't know what is in the new catalog.  How do you all do it? Do you have any pointers to share?
I am not sure who I cased this card from.  I have so many images saved on my computer.  Since this is my first year as a demonstrator I just saved photos all in one file.  I will begin labeling with names so that I am able to give proper credit where it is due. 

                                   Ink:  Rich Razzleberry is definitely a favorite of mine!
                                   XL Bird Punch - so many ways to use this punch.  I love the tulips and just simply punching adding to a card and finishing with a sentiment!


Thanks for stopping by!                           

No comments: