Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Night quick post


Just a short post ... the day finally ended and I made a mad dash to grab my dad's bday present (it's not like TODAY is his birthday present!). Then it was take out food and time to curl up and watch The Boy in the Striped Pajama's as part of a school assignment. My daughter and I needed to find an "out" to dry our tears (what a sad movie) so we whipped up a quick card or two! Now it's hitting 11 pm and I'm gonna curl up.

I don't know how my sister Marie can whip up cards so breathtaking during her lunch hour. I struggled for an hour to make a diaganol fold card and money holder card!

I wanted to extend my thanks to those who visit my blog, leave comments or follow me. It is your encouragment that keeps me moving forward!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Supercute cards! I got the e-mail with the sample...do you have an actual pattern? It was so nice to chat with you today...made my walk go by so much faster!
Hugs.

Sarah said...

Ohhhh these are SO good!!!
Love the little tags and the fold.
beautiful.

Jamie Harder said...

Love these cute cards!!!! And I don't know how your sister whips out cards over a lunch hour either:) I am a VERY slow crafter!! Mostly I just like to play:)
To answer your question, I used my cuttlebug to emboss the first card. I don't remember the name of the folder...but it is pretty!

Jaime Benavides said...

I JUST LEFT YOU A LITTLE AWARD ON MY BLOG...COME CHECK IT OUT - HTTP://WWW.SCRAPCRAZYDIVA.BLOGSPOT.COM ;)