Friday, May 8, 2009

"Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers #28

Hi Sisters!
I'm am so happy to join your group. To tell you a little bit about me ... I am a forty year old mother to five beautiful children: Ryan 20, Sayde 15, Steele 12, Caleb 10 and Kaetlyn 8 (yes, that is how her name is spelled LOL!). My days are spent operating a Registered Childcare Home (celebrating my 10th year), caring for my home and family while trying to finish my Bachelor of Psychology. A few years ago I visited my sister Marie (www.isomecre8tions.blogspot.com) in colorado and fell in love with Scrapbooking. I had never heard of an Archivers or Hobby Lobby store (now I want to move into one!) and through her skillful guidance I began my journey into paper crafting. I tend to play more with altered paper projects and cards more than making pages but am slowly beginning to bring myself around.
One of the challenges I face is that I live in a very small corner of Northern Vermont where there are no crafting or scrapbooking stores. I turn to the Cyber world (and all of you) for inspiration and guidance! Thank you for welcoming me into your family!

3 comments:

Harriet H said...

And a very big WELCOME to the sisterhood....

I live about 25 miles from the closest hobby shop and so I do alot of online browsing....

WElcome and we are very glad to have you

Dannette said...

Hi Samie, I too am in group #28. Just wanted to stop in a say Hello and welcome to the group! Hugs, Dannette
http://www.danniescreativeoutlet.blogspot.com

Marie said...

So tell me about "the sisterhood" - is it something I should join? How?