Saturday, January 23, 2010

Craft Night with 'da Girls'

I've just been having too much FUN!  Two nights of crafting with the girls - that's right 2 nights in a row.  Thursday night I attended a Demontrator workshop and 3D swap which ended with a Show and Tell. 

My upline, my "mom", Michelle Deslandes shared this top note bunny treat bag.  At first glance, I thought this was 'above me' but a few punches, some paper tears ... and guess what - I can do it!  My upline knows how to give me the confidence I need as a Demonstrator.  That's what makes Stampin' Up the best!

I also borrowed her fancy favor box die and made a cute little bag - don't you just love the color combination.

The sale-a-bration products rock!  They are so versatile and there is so much you can do with them.  I wish every night could be girls night!

Happy crafting fellow bloggers!

4 comments:

Marie said...

AWESOME projects! Can't wait to hear how your workshop goes. Hugs!

Sarah said...

Great projects!!! How could that be beyond you!!! You sell yourself short!

Tammy Q Howell said...

What cute projects! I love that bunny card!

Scrappywonder said...

love it ;) TFS R ;)