Sunday, January 10, 2010

The FAB FOUR ...



The FAB FOUR ...   I talk about them all the time... my sisters!  They are such a blessing in my life.  From left to right - my youngest sister Jessica, Me, my sister Marie (you all know her from IsomCreations.blogspot.com) and the oldest Valerie.  We are quite a team!  A bond that is so strong it can't be broken.  Though miles keep us apart we are always in each others hearts!

        Just wanted to let you all know that I've been hibernating on the couch all weekend with lots of soup, tissues and cold medicine.  It seems that the lovely flu has decided to  creep through the cracks in this old house and take company with me.  I hope it decides that to find a new home soon!  (It has been nice getting waited on ... too bad I know all the messes will be waiting for me when I'm on the up and up).  My kids got me my favorite Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream so I can let the mess go ... LOL  I have visited many blogs while I've been 'down' and can not believe the amazing projects evolving from all of the new SU products!  Congrats to everyone for their amazing work! 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You are so lucky to have 3 sisters...and I know what it is like to be separated by so many miles. I am so sorry you are feeling poorly Samie....Get better soon!!!!

JustNeedling said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Val said...

Since when am I "Valerie"?!?!?! You know that name only sounds right if it's followed by "...Ann YOU'RE GROUNDED!!"

Glad to hear you're feeling a little better. I MISS YOU!!!