Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snowed In ...


What a blustery day in Vermont.  We have 24 inches of snow thus far today and it is still coming down hard.  Stuck in the house should have allotted the perfect opportunity to accomplish something ... however, the stomach bug blew in with the snow and I was running children back and forth between bathrooms!  I had hoped to get some housework done and then spend an hour or two crafting Higher Powers had something else in mind for me!  I'm not complaining - I loved lounging with my daughter watching American Girl with her head nestled on my shoulder.  Bitter sweet!

My card:  Asian Artistry stamp set, So Saffron and Mellow Moss Ink and Paper!

2 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Beautiful card!! Cuddles are the silver lining for sure with sick children:-)

Sarah said...

Ahhhh bitter sweet indeed! I hope you all feel better soon. The best laid plans.
LOVE your simple elegant card.