Monday, January 11, 2010

My Mojo Monday ....


A few more douses of cold medicine and I'll be back in full swing!  The kids are having snack before we finish up our preschool day so I thought I would take the fifteen minutes (literally) and whip up a quick Mojo card.  I can't for the life of me get my photos to come out today!  I guess I am going to have to invest in a photo box or find a new spot in the house to take my pictures.  If I had more time I would have used the Big Shot and flower dies to add a layered flower to the top right instead of a brad ... this will have to do.  Enjoy and here's to a crafty week my friends!

7 comments:

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my mojo card, its the first time i have entered this challenge blog. I love your card its so elegant and sleek. Get well soon.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable.... and done in 15 min! You rock! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I loved your comment!

savvy teaching tips said...

very cute

SCRAPCRAZY said...

That is just to pretty! Love the border;D

Hugs, Gina Marie

Lynn Put said...

Very pretty card! I hope you feel better soon!

Sarah said...

Adorable!!
You don't have to buy a lightbox Samie...you can make one super easy. If you Google homemade Lighboxes you will get tons of idea. That foam display board stuff is really good for it. I have even seen people make them out of paper bags!

Marie said...

Beautiful! (Just like you :-) )