Monday, January 4, 2010

MOJO 120 with a twist?


I'm so proud of myself.  Posting three days in a row is like reaching the top of Mount Everest for me.  Looking back on 2009, I realized that I have to have more faith in myself.  If I want to be truly loved then first I must truly love myself.  Too often I remained invisible - afraid of not being good enough.  I found myself comparing my cards and creative works to others constantly feeling as though mine 'weren't good enough' to share.  One of things I've come to accept is that I am who I am.  I create for me and I like what I create!  I've accepted that my work, my values, and everything about who I am may differ from those around me and that's okay!    Here is my twist on the first Mojo of 2010.  I do wish that the picture were a bit clearer to show the detailed embossing and highlighting.  I love SU's embossing folders!  Of course I love anything SU!    Hope you enjoyed your visit!

8 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

Fabulous card. I really like how you slanted the bottom strips and the flower is gorgeous!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh love your twist, awesome job.

StaceyJeannette said...

Awesome card, love the colors!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love your card and your work is beautiful! If only we could see ourselves through others eyes! LOL!

Beth said...

Oh, Samie - your work is most definitely "good enough"! SO miuch better than good enough! It is beautiful! Keep sharing - I love your style!!

Carol L said...

Being a critic of your own work is stiffling, so just create and enjoy what you do! It's rewarding.... just like this pretty card! I love the colors and twist on the sketch!

Sarah said...

Beautiful Samie..this is an awesome Mojo card. I love the floral element and the colors.

savvy teaching tips said...

What an adorable card. I love the 'twist'. If you are interested in showing off embossing, then indirect lighting does a better job than the flash in your camera. :) If you are interested in challenges, please come and check out our new challenge blog www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com