Thursday, January 14, 2010

Simply Said with Vintage Vogue


I'm not doing well in keeping up here.  The stomach bug has been running rampant around here.  As soon as I get my house healthy one of the daycare families comes down with it and the fun starts all over again.  I have a Mom and Me club beginning on the 24th of this month and I am NOT ready for it.  Mother and daughter (grandmother/grandaughter or aunt/ niece etc.) will be making a Valentine card, a 12x12 page and a special 'treat'.  Here's what I whipped up today.  I used Real Red, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink Cardstock.  Vintage Vogue and Simply Said stamp set, Real Red and Pretty in Pink ink and the new DSP Flamingo paper.  I had a few ideas I would have loved to add but really needed to keep it simple for those who are new to stamping!  Now off to play with a couple of card ideas.  Thanks for stopping!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Wish I could just whip things out like you do...seems to be taking me a lot longer these days! Glad you are feeling better. Big hugs!

Sarah said...

Too cute!!! Hope you get that bug out of your house!!!